- Class 3 dropout.
- Awarded honourary doctrate by MIT (Mumbai Institute of Tiffinwalas), estb. 2009, courtesy yours' truly.
- Part of the team that rigged election booths in Bihar.
- One of the 'goondas' who regularly beat up journalists for making statements that were against Indian Culture.
- Regularly beat up couples on Valentines Day and threatened to get them married off.
- Was Team Leader of Supplies Team for the mob that burnt the opposition leader's house
- Regularly clashed with opposition workers over trivial matters, torching buses and cars in the process.
- 'Convinced' scientists to conduct a study showing that deforestation was not linked to global warming, hence the act of selling land occupied by forest to builders has zero carbon footprint.
- Built a 50 foot statue of the party chief, which was installed in a park.
- Organised a first of its kind state wide bandh, where there was a bandh only in the constituencies where the opposition won.
- 'Collected' funds from civilians and shopkeepers for the golden jubilee celebration of the party.
- Single-handedly sparked the protests for demand of a new state.
- Was acquitted in both of the murder trials, including the appeal of the first one.
- Was successful in stopping the 'forceful' conversion of Dalits. Even managed to 'reason' with the nuns operating the missionaries to relocate.
- Helped in 'redevelopment' slum areas amounting to 500 acres. Similarly, helped in 'development' of 300 acres of land previously occupied by forests.
- Revenue of the Department during my charge as a Minister showed 'marked increase' as compared to previous year's revenue.
- Collecting cars of the Porsche brand.
- Architecture, especially admiring those in foreign countries.
- Socialising with cricketers and Bollywood actors.